SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Commie apple doesn't fall far from the tree - Tim Kaine's son arrested
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Commie apple doesn't fall far from the tree - Tim Kaine's son arrested Login/Join 
posted
Tim Kaine's son was arrested for disrupting a Trump rally. His father must be so proud, and I'm not being sarcastic. I got a chuckle out of his and his loser friends' mugshots.

Link

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5172 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I'd be angry and violent if I was in his generation and somebody named me "Linwood". I guess it's better than "Portfolio" or "Abadaba".

Posts: 1500 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or Isabell, as one of the other young "men" is named.

- David Horowitz

Posts: 5172 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
You remember the way Timmy acted at the VP debate? Yeah, doesn't fall far from the tree at all.

Douche

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37119 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Dad must be so proud, seriously. This ups his street creds in the Left's political machine and helps ensure that there will be a well-paid place for him somewhere in future.....

NRA Life

Posts: 1565 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“We love that our three children have their own views and concerns about current political issues,” he said. “They fully understand the responsibility to express those concerns peacefully.”

That quote from Tim really matches with the facts I guess... Roll Eyes

"It took three cops and a chemical spray to subdue the youngest son of U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine"

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Damn, I thought the Tri-Lambs were smarter than that...

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“He then was taken to the ground, but continued to resist, at which point another officer deployed a knee strike to get him to cooperate with the officers and put his hands behind his back.” Damn, bet that hurt the little Woody!

- David Horowitz

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Just more white trash, carpet baggers. Like father, like son.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder out loud if he cried out "Don't you know who my daddy is?"....when being put to the ground?

Posts: 3226 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I always thought Kaine was a rump wrangler, who knew hew had any kids?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8389 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
POS

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Linwood? A Politician's son...

Jail inmates are taking dibs on who nails poor Linwood first.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.twincities.com/2017...apitol-last-weekend/

Woody Kaine, 24, was among five masked, black-garbed people suspected of lobbing a smoke bomb minutes earlier inside the Minnesota Capitol rotunda Saturday afternoon.

An officer ordered a man, later identified as Linwood Kaine, to the ground. He refused

“The officer was able to get ahold of Mr. Kaine, but he got up, squared off with the officer and the officer tried to take him to the ground again,” Linders said Wednesday. Another officer arrived and sprayed a chemical irritant toward Kaine.

“He then was taken to the ground, but continued to resist, at which point another officer deployed a knee strike to get him to cooperate with the officers and put his hands behind his back,” Linders continued. “After the strike, Mr. Kaine cooperated and was taken into custody without further incident.”

Posts: 19603 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Little shit. Get off of my planet.

Posts: 107706 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Going back to the Yiannopoulos riots in Berkeley, I have strongly believed that anyone concealing their face in public--especially if they are carrying something that could be used as a weapon, should be detained until their identity is established.

The result of about 5 minutes on the internet disclosed a fact that those concealing their faces might find ironic (probably not). Many states, and the District of Columbia, have "Anti-Mask" laws in place, including both California and Minnesota. The irony is that these people like to refer to themselves as "anti-fascists," but they are in violation of laws that, in many cases, were established to combat the Ku Klux Klan. The other irony is that these people are approaching the KKK in advocating violence to get their point across.

Here's the Minnesota law:
quote:
MINNESOTA Statutes, Chapter Criminal Code, Section 609.735
609.735 Concealing identity.
A person whose identity is concealed by the person in a public place by means of a robe, mask, or other disguise, unless based on religious beliefs, or incidental to amusement, entertainment, protection from weather, or medical treatment, is guilty of a misdemeanor. (HIST: 1963 c 753 art 1 s 609.735; 1971 c 23 s 73; 1986 c 444;1995 c 30 s 1)

I would love to see anyone showing up at a public assembly with their face covered, immediately taken down and a wants or warrants check run on them.

Posts: 13300 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gene Hillman:
I think I'd be angry and violent if I was in his generation and somebody named me "Linwood". I guess it's better than "Portfolio" or "Abadaba".
For what it's worth, Kaine's wife is the daughter of a former Virginia Governor, Linwood Holton (R). He's 93YO now and probably tickled shitless. Roll Eyes

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15487 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
In the end, it took three officers, a “knee strike” and a chemical spray to subdue Kaine after he was identified as one of the counterprotesters who allegedly used fireworks or a smoke bomb to disrupt a rally in support of President Donald Trump at the Minnesota State Capitol, according to police spokesman Steve Linders.

I hope that knee strike was hard enough to cause some permanent injury. I am fed up with these 3 year olds pitching a temper tantrum at every opportunity because their favorite FELON wasn't elected.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5660 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post