SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Longhorn Steakhouse giftcard karma - *Winner is golddot*
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Longhorn Steakhouse giftcard karma - *Winner is golddot* Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted
Last week I was given a couple items that I was looking for and told YooperSigs I would offer a karma up to show my appreciation.

Up for grabs is a Longhorn Steakhouse $100 giftcard.

I will pull a winner next Saturday after I arrive at my friend's house in Oklahoma. If I don't post a winner Saturday evening please send a search party for me somewhere between Ohio and Oklahoma Big Grin

Good luck everyone and thank you YooperSigs for your generosity; the items are perfect for what I needed and my pistol and myself are much happier now Cool

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2mskUbX]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: remsig,

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’m your huckleberry. Unlucky #1. Thanks for chance.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use a night out and a steak. Thanks for the chance.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please throw me in the ring.
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yum steak. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
In please. There is one up near my mom in PA. If I win we will go to dinner.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2223 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My wife and I would like a chance at this, please. We haven't been to Longhorn for a while.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Oh, I could use this for sure! Thanks so much for the chance at this great Karma!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please. And thanks for the offer.

Posts: 47 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Great karma, wife, and me; likes their food...please include me

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2919 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your gift card karma. There is a Longhorn just down the road from my house.

Posts: 621 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I loves me some Longhorn Steakhouse, as does my wife! Please include us in this generous Karma!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please include me and thank you for the opportunity!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I'm in for Steak! Please include me in your Generous Karma, and Thank You for the chance, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8922 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this superb karma!

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
All in!
Thanks!

Posts: 4631 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this generous karma. No need to include me. Enjoy the 226!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16102 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
I like meat. Count me in and thank you

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post