SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    After three years, we finally have a new pup again....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After three years, we finally have a new pup again.... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
It's been 3 years since we had to put our 16yo Shi-Tzu down. We just weren't ready for another dog. And then, we saw her...

I swear, this had nothing to do with John Wick. Big Grin

Meet Ruby...

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pup. Gonna be great to love and be loved. Can't beat the companionship of a dog.

Congrats

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2992 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
She looks so cute but having had a pup I bet she can be a handful when you turn your back.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16450 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations sharp looking pup

Posts: 24233 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Really cute pup!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
That stare will melt your heart. I predict many treats in Ruby's future Smile

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
She is a cutie, I see many many years of happiness for all involved.

Congrats

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats. May she live a long happy life with you!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10988 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Enjoy!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20023 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Many, many treats. That sweet little face Smile

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5499 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
yea, very cute. Congrats.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19707 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Fine looking beast! I bet she'll be a great addition to the family!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Absolutely adorable pup. She looks wonderful.

Give some pets and ear scratches from me!

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Cute pup.
She will be a loyal companion and provide much joy to you and your family.
Have you locked up your slippers?

Posts: 2427 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Sigforum Ruby. Smile

Posts: 2589 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
She's a beauty. God bless her.

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have you locked up your slippers?

Yep. She's hell on shoes. Eek

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
She's adorable!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1311 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
That's awesome!! Enjoy your new addition to the family..She looks like she is going to bring your family a lot of joy!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3088 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Great,Gods gift to deserving people.

Posts: 22420 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post