SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma. .45 LC Cast Bullets
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma. .45 LC Cast Bullets Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
These would be dispensed through a Roger Bisley with Coriander simulated ivory grips, aligned with a Clements gold bead front sight. Thanks for the chance.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5075 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use them. Thanks!

Posts: 2491 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I've got 2 revolvers and a rifle to feed, please count me in, and thanks!

Posts: 7275 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I do reload .45 Colt, but haven't done so in a while. I'll pass and let those doing it more actively have a chance. Thanks, anyway.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
I cast my own, but I wanted to compliment the OP on his kindness.

45LC FTW!

Posts: 2833 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have three 45 LC pistols. Would love to have them!

Posts: 1644 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Thanks - I'm in - If I win, I'll help with the freight.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

bjs

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for a chance at those. I have 2 45LC revolvers that would love them.

Thanks for the generous opportunity.

Posts: 33 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could provide a home for those, they would be very well cared for.

Posts: 90 | Registered: September 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several guns in .45 Colt. Please include me in your generous karma. Thank you.

Posts: 621 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
That is very kind of you- please include me on this .45 LC goodness.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Poacher:
I have a box of cast Valiant bullets that I was given because I am a "gun guy", but I don't own or reload .45 LC. I will try to let the karmanator make the choice Thursday.

I have not posted an image in forever, so if I screwed it up, I will go back a try again.

Good luck.

Winner maxwayne. Send me your perts and I will send them off. Congrats.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2243 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I emailed to your address.

Posts: 5627 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I want to publically thank you for such a fine karma. I got the package this afternoon.

Posts: 5627 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
I want to publically thank you for such a fine karma. I got the package this afternoon.

Good news. Enjoy!

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2243 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post