SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    San Francisco's withdrawal from national terror intelligence network hikes risks, officials say

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
San Francisco's withdrawal from national terror intelligence network hikes risks, officials say Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
More unbelievable, un-American nonsense coming from San Francisco. Secession seems to make more and more sense - let's cut out this cancer! Useless cesspool. They deserve whatever bad happens to them.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...s-officials-say.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Bunch of poo-butt pussies. They have no idea whats coming...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
“I’m not the least bit concerned,” Crew said."
[quote from local activist-attorney]

well then....sounds just fine for me too [roughly 1200 miles away] go ahead and focus on something else that seems more important Mr. Crew........

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
“I’m not the least bit concerned,”

Famous last words?

God bless America.

Posts: 13491 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
That is why I do not go there to eat, visit, or anything.

Last time we went to San Francisco was about ten years ago when our Son wanted to go see Alcatraz Island on his 10th Birthday.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
They don't want to work with the feds? Fine no more federal help AT ALL, in any capacity.

Earthquake? Sorry. Bank robbery? Busy.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

should have cut off ALL funding to the state the day he took office, but it still needs to be done

sooner hopefully rather than later

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
Those SF assholes are happy because they just voted to fund immigration lawyers to represent all the fucking illegals.

SF is a fucking cesspool filled with druggies, criminals, mental patients, and illegals. All tourists should stay the F away and let the city crash and burn.

I like the story a few years ago about Las Vegas getting caught sending mental patients on a one-way bus ride to CA. The SF city attorney asshole made a big deal out of it and sued NV. I dunno WTF the SF attorney asshole was complaining about. Everyone around the country knows that SF takes in all mentals, druggies, criminals, and illegals. That's the core voter base of the stinking demoRATS.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
San Francisco is my favorite big city. I love it there. But I'll never go back because of the lunacy that seems to be rampant there.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Watch them get hit with a terror attack and blame everyone besides the terrorists.

They deserve anything bad that happens with the way they don't give a shit.

Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
turn off the dollar faucet. All the way. For everything

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that a well placed atomic blast along a fault line would drop that puppy right in the ocean and end the problem right now. Ah to dream.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in the 60s, we dang near went to war with the USSR over a base 90 miles off our shore. Now, we have cities like SF harboring the enemy. It seems like there has to be a limit as to what we can allow a state or city to do when it endangers the entire country.

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Just hold a regular DHS "drill" down near Fisherman's Wharf and Ghiardelli Square. Go around demanding ID or retinal scans from everyone. That would likely snuff their tourist trade money tap. Justify it by saying it's needed given they're refusing to look for potential terrorists.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul