SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Helping Para (Crowdfunding)
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Helping Para (Crowdfunding) Login/Join 
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Donation < Value recieved x 100 at least

"And those who govern ought not to be lovers of the task? For, if they are, there will be rival lovers, and they will fight."
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2085 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Second contribution made. This one in part by mrs df. She thanks Parabellum for keeping me out of her hair.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 28090 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tomsem
posted Hide Post
I don't post much here but I visit and read often and have enjoyed it every time.

I can tell Para has put so much into this I am happy to help. Thank you Para!

Posts: 92 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Best wishes Para. Least we could do.

Joe

Posts: 2400 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping we had more than 633 active followers.

Posts: 628 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In before the lock

Thanks for allowing me to contribute

And stop in once in a while.

RC

Posts: 1890 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Para, I wish it was more. Thank you for all that you do.

Posts: 1843 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
In.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 11522 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to help and thankful for what Para has provided.

Posts: 192 | Registered: April 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BamaCav
posted Hide Post
More than happy to make a donation to this great cause! I haven't posted much over the years, but am here regularly as this is one of my favorite go-to forums. Thanks Para for the many previous years of providing this great site, and looking forward to many more in the future!

Posts: 126 | Location: AL | Registered: December 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Hot damn, I think we might get to ‘sixty’.

I thought of the ‘free’ consultations I’ve taken advantage of here: Medical, mechanical, site zeroing, appliance repair, incredible watch discounts and classifieds deals, and some some cases some genuine therapy.

It was more than worth it to make one additional donation to the cause.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 11654 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
Donated a day or two ago and quite happy about it. The information, entertainment, and positive environment to be had here is far, far above anything else I've experienced on the web.

Let's get this thread back to the top.

Dan

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Sixty is a nice round number…..Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 28090 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Although this has been going a while and lots of members have contributed already, what are the chances (or possibility) of extending the funding period?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 36633 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the opportunity to give,
reading sigforum is a blessing and often edifying.

Posts: 411 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This forum is special. It’s membership is what makes it so great. That wouldn’t be possible without Parabellum. Moderating is a tough and often thankless job. I truly appreciate the place on the internet that Para has created. It has been a tremendous positive part of my life in more ways than I could ever explain. This forum and its members are nothing short of spectacular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 19744 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Done! Thank you, Para, for this incredible forum. It's truly one of a kind. Thanks also to Leagle Beagle for organizing this. It means alot to me to be able to give back.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I am happy to have contributed, because Para has created a virtual community that has benefited all of us. I read this forum almost every day.

From an enlightened self interest viewpoint, this forum has saved me money, health and more.

I’ve been a mod before, and it is not an easy job.

Thank you Para!

Posts: 1315 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
In! I cant begin to quantify how much this forum has helped me over the years, how much I've learned, and how many great people I've met. I'm lucky to be a member here.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Scotch: Neat.

Posts: 9345 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We are in the last hours.

Quite a train ride.

Awesome job Legal Beagle

What a great band of mavericks here at the forum.

And very best wishes to para. May every penny make your steps lighter.

Posts: 18090 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post