SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Helping Para (Crowdfunding)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 32

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Helping Para (Crowdfunding) Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
You have my support!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4127 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honored to be part of this= Thank You.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13029 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Done!

Thanks for everything Para!

And Thank You Legal Beagle for putting this together!

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1490 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Yes, $$ well spent on a great community.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2183 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in just a few moments ago and happy to help !

Posts: 457 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In... Thank you Para.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1423 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 796 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If it chambers, fire it
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Done. I have been a member for a long time. I feel that I have received more than I have ever been able to give back. Thank you for the opportunity to tilt that scale just a little.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5642 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Done!

Thanks for everything, para! And thanks for putting this together, Legal Beagle.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 22803 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really appreciate the kind words and thoughts from everyone.. kind of overwhelming to see such an outpouring of good vibes and generosity happen so quickly. Seriously, thank you all.

Posts: 1785 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Thanks for allowing us to help out.

Posts: 1043 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Happy to help out.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1809 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah...I'm in.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 4508 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting me help. Smile

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1421 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
$$ sent.

Posts: 2590 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Glad to help.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1237 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madaganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thank you so much!

Posts: 427 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Gladly contributed a Benjamin. Not only have I learned a lot about Sigs and other firearms, I have found a great group of people with wildly different life experiences I draw on quite regularly.

Totally appreciate the no bullshit approach. I would gladly contribute in some way on an ongoing basis. I find 95 % of my visits here to be enlightening, informative, relaxing, and no BS.

Posts: 1631 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
As with the others, this is many thanks, and happy to help. Para, thanks for all you do for us.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 3250 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
More than happy to chip in.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 5958 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post