SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Campbells. Wow! Who Knew?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Campbells. Wow! Who Knew? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can see myself giving that a try. One can always hope it is good.

Posts: 6625 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
If you want some Campbells tomato soup, look on the shelf for their Tomato Bisque. My favorite, I no longer buy regular tomato soup.

Posts: 11856 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I’m thinking if you reduced that down, to a near paste, spread it out on a sheet, dehydrate it, and cut it into strips.

‘Kisses fingers’ Perfect!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6326 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I'm not so sure that's kosher.

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
After seeing it I have to ask, why did they take so long?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38693 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
I think it sounds good.
I would like to try it over eggs on toast !

Posts: 1604 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to know the sodium in that one.

Posts: 3929 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
If you want some Campbells tomato soup, look on the shelf for their Tomato Bisque. My favorite, I no longer buy regular tomato soup.

I buy the tomato bisque for my wife all the time. Its her favorite.

Posts: 18040 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:

So, if you consume the whole can, you're consuming 82.5% of the recommended daily allowance of sodium.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
was talking about this thread with my lovely wife.and she thought it would be good in a hashbrown cassarole instead of Cream of mushroom?

Posts: 1604 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, if you consume the whole can, you're consuming 82.5% of the recommended daily allowance of sodium.

Have a handful of saltines with it. Get to 100%.

Posts: 26922 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
in a hashbrown cassarole instead of Cream of mushroom?

What the hell are you doing to your hashbrowns man!?! Smile

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12429 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
was talking about this thread with my lovely wife.and she thought it would be good in a hashbrown cassarole instead of Cream of mushroom?

Lord,

Please let us gather here today and pray for this man, for he knows not what his wife hath done to the hashbrowns....

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:

I'm not so sure that's kosher.
Couple of kids, one Catholic, one Jewish, from the neighborhood grew up and decided to enter lives of religious service. They met regularly, to reminisce and discuss Life. Once conversation went like this:

Priest: "So tell me the truth, my friend, have you ever tasted ham?"

Rabbi: "Once, before I decided to become a Rabbi. I had to see what all the fuss was about, so I had half of a ham sandwich. Now I have to ask you, have you ever had sex with a woman?"

Priest: "Yes, once, before I entered the seminary. There was this one girl . . ."

Rabbi: "Beats eating ham, doesn't it?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post