SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Some Good News.Republican Mark Robinson Becomes NC’s First Black Lt. Governor After Giving Impassioned Pro-Gun Speech

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Some Good News.Republican Mark Robinson Becomes NC’s First Black Lt. Governor After Giving Impassioned Pro-Gun Speech Login/Join 
posted
https://www.dailywire.com/news...ioned-pro-gun-speech

Republican Mark Robinson will become North Carolina’s first black lieutenant governor, defeating Democrat Yvonne Lewis Holley, after giving an impassioned speech defending the Second Amendment after the tragedy in Parkland, Florida, in February 2018.

“Robinson’s win means that North Carolina’s governor and lieutenant governor will once again represent different parties,” Fox News reported. The New York Times called the race for Robinson.

Robinson burst onto the political scene in 2018 when he gave a speech to the the city council of Greensboro, North Carolina, in support of the Second Amendment.

Posts: 12717 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Great news.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16718 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26441 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post