SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Three 14500 USB Rechargeable Batteries - Winner is V-Tail
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Three 14500 USB Rechargeable Batteries - Winner is V-Tail Login/Join 
Picture of wingspar
posted
I ordered these batteries oblivious of the fact that they can only be recharged via a USB cable. I have a good battery charger and don’t want to deal with these batteries. I’ve already ordered batteries to replace these. I opened two of them and put them on my charger before I saw that the package said they could not be charged on a charger, but only charged via their USB port. I put them in a flashlight and they work. One package I never opened. I’ll let it run till Friday. You must have 100 posts or more and have your email in your profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wingspar,

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I'll throw my name in the hat. Thank you for offering.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I could use these. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I can absolutely use those in my thermal NV.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
These would be very useful to me. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
These would be very useful to me. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 2956 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for the batteries. My flashlight uses these.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Please throw my name in the drawing. I have a couple of flashlights that use these.

Thank you!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat. I have flashlights that use these.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance, thank you.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, I have two flashlights that uses these.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Please count me in.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool.

I can use these.

Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too I have lights that use them. Thanks

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Huh. Yes, please add me to your Karma, I’ve got the flashlight these go to.

Thank you for the opportunity.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'm a big Fenix fanboy and I have a few lights that use those.
Thanks for the chance.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma, please include me.

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma. Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Please add me! I've got a number of flashlights that could use this format.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Great EDC flashlight option.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post