SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In the past I suggested a sleep aid ...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In the past I suggested a sleep aid ... Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K0ZZZ:
Remember to those of you taking melatonin supplements: Your body will stop making it's own melatonin, so if you ever stop taking it, you'll have up to a month of no sleep. Make sure you taper down slowly.

This ^^^^^^
Sounds like one would develop a dependency for melatonin supplements. I don't want a dependency to a pill.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
1/2 a Xanax at bedtime.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
I take the 25mg Benedryl gel caps (no dye etc). they work great and don't leave you groggy all day the next day. I started with Unisom but it's 50mg of the same stuff in benedryl. Sometimes I take childrens chewable at 12.5mg. I don't usually need help falling asleep but staying asleep.

I do plan to try meletonin. if anyone has any brand suggestions let me know.

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post