SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Advil contains drugs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advil contains drugs Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107867 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28065 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
good grief,

https://www.believemypain.com/get-involved/

"for Pain Equity

Whether you're personally experiencing pain bias, a healthcare professional looking for ways to overcome bias, or a pain-equity advocate driving change,
there are many ways to get involved"

Advil Believe Pain

Posts: 19626 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'd like to believe this is a joke, but sadly it's not. The country has really turned to shit with this fucking nonsense.

Q

Posts: 26617 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Wait, am I not allowed to take pain meds now because 3 out of 4 black people are hurting?!?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38036 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107867 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
take drink of whiskey and bite on this stick and make coca-cola as it was originally.

Posts: 4712 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Saw these displays at my local pharmacy a few weeks ago. Couldn’t believe my eyes.

Posts: 17275 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
There’s no decent science behind any of this shit. I’m so glad I’m retired.

Posts: 18114 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is getting hysterical.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29754 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Are the words “safe and effective” anywhere on the packaging by chance?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15659 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I don't understand this. Why would anyone think people experience or perceive pain differently because of skin color? Confused
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Saw these displays at my local pharmacy a few weeks ago. Couldn’t believe my eyes.

OK, then it isn't a parody. Eek

quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
take drink of whiskey and bite on this stick and make coca-cola as it was originally.
And put the lithium back in 7up.

Posts: 28065 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can black people buy pain relief medication or is that only for white people? Or maybe they get less active ingredients? I didn't know that a box of medicine knew what color the purchaser was.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3554 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Can black people buy pain relief medication or is that only for white people?

Lots of stores require ID to purchase drugs, and we all know people of color don't have equal access to get ID's. <sarcasm off>

Posts: 1358 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had such a good laugh at this here at work. And since it's not April 1st my internal life decreased just a bit.

So, lets go out and have a shot of Jamesons.

Posts: 1755 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Damn. Seems like every day we get another dose of this crap. Mad

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5063 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Here's Mark Dice's take on it:

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15497 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I'd like to believe this is a joke, but sadly it's not. The country has really turned to shit with this fucking nonsense.

I was going to comment, but you already said it for me.

Posts: 8728 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Here's Mark Dice's take on it:

"It's not that physicians don't trust black patients, black patients don't trust white physicians." ***chirp***

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8379 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The brains behind this campaign:

Posts: 11090 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post