SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Blackwater Massacre defendents pardoned by President Trump speak out
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blackwater Massacre defendents pardoned by President Trump speak out Login/Join 
posted
In case you are not yet completely disgusted by our government and justice system, you can watch this video podcast by Shawn Ryan. It features the 4 defendants that President Trump pardoned, as well as the liberal investigative journalist that played a role in bringing it to President Trump's attention.

Below is the link to the podcast. If you want to search for it instead, you can search youtube for 'Shawn Ryan Show #011'.

Its long but worth the watch.

ETA: would you be surprised if I said Joe Biden and Hillary come up in the interview with the investigative journalist?

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on watching this. I believe it is over 5 hours long, so I have to deliberately set aside some time.

Shawn Ryan has put together some pretty interesting interviews in the past year or so. I think he does a really nice job as an interviewer, and seems to get better with each show. The one he did with Ed Calderon I found particularly fascinating.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched a good bit of this today while working. The investigative reporter Shawn had on was stellar. He credited her reporting from the beginning of the podcast and she really put some time into the case.

I hadn't paid this much mind when it originally went down, but damn was this a bad prosecute all the way around.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am watching this just now, I realize it's old news, but Shawn Ryan's interviews are some of the best. If you're looking for something to watch, his shows are worth your time in my opinion.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
By the way, his shows are also available to download in podcast form if you just want to listen rather than watch on YouTube. I've downloaded the episode in the OP on Spotify and will listen when I get a chance.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
You can also read the book by Erik Prince (which he published 10-15 years ago) on Blackwater and PMC‘s. Goes into some detail about how State put the kibosh on their ability to defend themselves publicly. Hillary Clinton is at the center of it.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
You can also read the book by Erik Prince (which he published 10-15 years ago) on Blackwater and PMC‘s. Goes into some detail about how State put the kibosh on their ability to defend themselves publicly. Hillary Clinton is at the center of it.

There's an episode with Eric that Shawn did. Probably my favorite and I watch just about every show.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Sean's podcast/interviews have really been spectacular. I enjoy the extremely long format discussions and storytelling, even if it's tough to find time to get through whole episodes.

The DJ Shipley interview is stunning.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I’m presently listening to the Kyle Morgan interview. He was the lone Delta guy that went into the hotel under seige in Mali in 2015.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Also listen to:

Raven 23 - A presumption of guilt - By Gina Keating.

It’s the precursor/companion to Shawn’s podcast.

Available on YouTube or Apple podcast.

https://youtu.be/p_PNN7pxX5c

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Took me a few days but I made it through all of this. What a fing disgrace our government led by the Hillary Clinton, Biden and Obama perpetrated on these State department contractors.

These folks railroaded 4 good men.

I hope Jeremy Ridgeway enjoys the karma he created by lying about these men.

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I listened to this whole thing this past week. It was 5 hours long, but kept my attention the whole time...I was actually livid for most of it. What an absolute travesty.

The way the Obama/Biden/Clinton administration treated these men...men who were willing to lay down their lives to serve their country and fight his war....and then to throw them under the bus just to further a political agenda. Spineless and absolutely disgusting.

And Kudos to President Trump for having the backbone to right that wrong, even though doing so undoubtedly made things more difficult for him.

Thanks for bringing Shawn's podcast to my attention. I was looking through the episodes and there's a bunch more that I need to listen to!

Posts: 8571 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post