SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Should we limit the term gunsmith?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Should we limit the term gunsmith? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Any one knows gun smith who can refinish a ss revolver in the NE Ohio area speaking of gunsmiths thanks

Posts: 435 | Location: rocky river ohio | Registered: February 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I went to a local "Gunsmith" yesterday for a quote on an Apex trigger kit install. He estimated 2 hours and 130.00. And 3 weeks. Gonna keep looking or try to do it myself.

That is not what I would call a gunsmith. I can do it a lot faster than that, even screwing it up, undoing it, and redoing it. And I don’t consider myself an armorer, much less a gunsmith, closer to a three-thumbed Bubba. Apex builds great kits *and* has great how to videos. Watch ‘til you understand, then take your time with no fear. 9mmepiphany is 100% on this.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post