SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Folks need to be aware of GiveSendGo and absolutely stay away from GoFundMe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Folks need to be aware of GiveSendGo and absolutely stay away from GoFundMe Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
I was looking on here to see if GiveSendGo has got the attention it deserves, and I only saw one post about it, buried in the "riots" thread, where Rittenhouse's legal defense fund is raised through this crowdfunding site. So, I thought this site deserves to have its own thread to make folks aware of a much better alternative to the leftist GoFundMe. Roll Eyes

I know Para has said again and again for us to stop asking him for the ok to raise funds for so and so, and I firmly believe we should respect his wish. But, if he decides to ok one in the future, or if you ever consider raising funds elsewhere, please consider >>>GiveSendGo<<<.

About

FAQs

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, I've never heard of that one.

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Ok, why?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
They don't charge to use the site, they're Christian, they don't support the craziness that GFM does.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up about GiveSendGo. Really glad there's a positive alternative to gfm.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing this alternative to GFM

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Ok, why?

I believe the back story may be about recent GFM activities closing accounts of people who they deemed insufficiently-politically-correct.

I don't have the examples handy, but I'd guess that's the reason for people being glad to hear of alternatives.

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok, why?

Because as mentioned they are leftist pieces of shit who pick and choose who can have a fund based on politics.

For example the rapist and attempted cop killer Jacob Blake has one that has raised over 2 million. The one setup for Kyle Rittenhouse who killed in self defense was closed.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Danke

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:
Ok, why?

Because as mentioned they are leftist pieces of shit who pick and choose who can have a fund based on politics.

For example the rapist and attempted cop killer Jacob Blake has one that has raised over 2 million. The one setup for Kyle Rittenhouse who killed in self defense was closed.

Here is some more. https://justthenews.com/politi...vestigate-2020-voter
quote:
His initial, tentative efforts to explore voter fraud in the recent election led to a major crowdfunding campaign on the website GoFundMe, which raised well over $200,000, according to Braynard. But that service subsequently removed the crowdfunding campaign, citing alleged election misinformation.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
GFM can go fuck themselves.

Another "organization" that hates America yet loves American $$$

Posts: 13115 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I did not know about GiveSendGo. I will look into it today. Thanks, Q!

As for GFM: They're blocked on all my browsers and on my mailserver. I will not use GFM. Period.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Hope their security is better than GFM. I’ve used it twice and each time my card was compromised.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
GFM is fucking evil. A close friend lost his 16 year old daughter to a congenital heart defect. His daughter was an extremely popular person, a talnted dancer, and many other things as well. Over 3K mourners paid their respects at her funeral. I won't go into the details, but GFM refused to release the $40k+ that was raised for the family, despite all the evidence we provided. GFM tried every trick in the book to not releast the funds and were finally defeated by an in house legal team from a local bank. Screw GFM.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post