SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "lady" who is actually a dude, yet claims and demands to be called a lady, acts TOTALLY ladylike and threates to beat up a min. wage employe...

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"lady" who is actually a dude, yet claims and demands to be called a lady, acts TOTALLY ladylike and threates to beat up a min. wage employe... Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted
...after the min wage employee "Misgenders" "her" (apparently that is a "thing""")

(I honestly don't know how many "Quotes" to make not in polite society.... It is so touchy now....)

All I have to comment about this video is...

How.... "ladylike"

https://www.louderwithcrowder....er-gamestop-outrage/

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Report This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
* I"ve actually tried twice now, to make sure i can keep all the proper genderingings, midgenders, cisgenders, polygenders, cispolymultiquasigenders to the point that I am not labled a "bigot" but I'm honestly not sure where that lies. I only use the multi syllable words in attempt to not offend, but as i am sure i will offend someone, i did't mean to and will take on emails to educate me as to the affirmative.

Bigmoneynowhammy's/notakesatbackseys please let me offend no one on my quest for the perfect identity politics balance.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Love the other customer who calls him sir too

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10730 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
So many mentally ill people in the world.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15611 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Jib-jab and prior thread was locked. https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8510024154

Posts: 10995 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post