SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    RE-Karma - Country Boy OWB Holster WINNER OLFUZZY!!!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RE-Karma - Country Boy OWB Holster WINNER OLFUZZY!!!!!! Login/Join 
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Very nice - please count me in & thank you

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks.

Posts: 991 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well. Thanks.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma! Please add me in.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Very generous give-away! Please add me to the list, too.
Thanks.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include me.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Beautiful holster. Very kind of you to offer it up. Please put me in and thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Add me please

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me on this!

Thanks

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet karma. Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this one. Perfect for my Gen3 G19.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
I would be grateful to be included. G19.5 is my EDC.

Posts: 869 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 2374 | Location: TN | Registered: October 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma. Add me please!

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Add me in too, thanks.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Nice man!

I'd like a shot please.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want it, sign me up please.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3536 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Would love to wear a G19 in this. Thanks for the chance.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
That is very nice. Please add me too.

Thank you. Vic

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Bought my 1st Glock last week. Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post