SIGforum
Massdrop, anybody ever deal with them?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3410009034

September 26, 2017, 12:06 PM
ed32hall
Massdrop, anybody ever deal with them?
I signed up for their site, but haven't bought anything. MASSDROP
Has anyone dealt with this organization before?
They have some pretty good deals, in different departments, (electronics, watches, knives, etc.)
Thanks, Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs
September 26, 2017, 12:13 PM
amals
Yes. Got a couple of watches from them yesterday. Recent thread here entitled Seiko SKX Dive Watch has discussion of Massdrop.
September 26, 2017, 12:19 PM
ed32hall
Thanks amals,
I completely missed that in my search on the forum. Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs
September 26, 2017, 12:22 PM
Ox190
Yeah I've bought a few knives from them.
September 26, 2017, 03:21 PM
DSgrouse
Couple of hundred orders. Shipping is shit, price and time wise. Customer service when talking about shipping is as equally bad.

I once had a item sit 20 days with printed lable at their warehouse, 28 days at dhl warehouse, 9 days at regional post office only to turn up in perfect shape.

Their response was to go fuck myself.
September 27, 2017, 02:58 PM
Nickelsig229
A lot of times mass drop "drops" are really just preorders. That's why the long shipping date quotes. Other time's they are just offloading inventory at a discount.

I've never heard of anyone getting beat on mass drop. Just check around with prices though, it's not always the best price, especially when there are things like prime that will get it to you in 2 days.=

First In Last Out
September 27, 2017, 03:19 PM
Vgex
I participated in a "Blue Box" deal from Massdrop and got a nice knife upgrade. Basically I paid full MSRP for a Spyderco Native 5, but was upgraded to a Native 5 FRN S110V for free. Shipping takes foreeeeeevvvverrr, though, so keep that in mind.
September 27, 2017, 04:32 PM
Ronin101
I haven't purchased from them yet but enjoy looking at the items. they have a mora knife with SS blade for 9 bucks. I want to buy Smile