SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LEO Karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LEO Karma Login/Join 
posted
I have 2 Atlanta Police Department Super Bowl Commemorative Coins. The company I was working for was set up by the downtown location with a mobile MRI unit Super Bowl week providing free scans for police officers and former NFL players.

The Deputy Chief gave my wife and I, as well as another coworker (retired NFL player who has a Super Bowl Ring from the Redskins) a tour of the Super Bowl Command Center. He them gave each of us a set of coins.

Only karma requirement, current or former LEO. A winner will be randomly selected next week.

Posts: 1076 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1.

Count me in, please. Current LEO for another 7 months.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I'm in. So long as you do the drawing before 12/31/19, I qualify!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in entering as well. I’ve got 15 years in law enforcement - 3 years as a local police officer and the last 12+ as a fed. Thanks for the opportunity.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5582 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
Adding my name to the hat. Thank you.
24yrs on and 1-4 to go. Depending on my mood Wink

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This karma is for former LEO as well.

Thank you for your service.

Posts: 1076 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. 25 years as an LEO.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Boys in the job! In since 1985 here!

(oh, and 100 posts - better think of a karma or something)

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please.

Retired now.

Posts: 81 | Location: SW PA USA | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I'm in; 11 years in December.

Posts: 11175 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honored by your generosity, 31 years here. Army MP, State Trooper, and now Couty Detectives

Posts: 280 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Tap is the winner.

Thanks to all current and former LEO for their service.