SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's Cold in Florida and I made Stew
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's Cold in Florida and I made Stew Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I coat the beef with flour and brown in a skillet. The meat with everything I can scrape out of the skillet goes into the crock pot.

A can of corn, peas, and green beans along with potatoes, carrots, and enough water to cover. I add some Kitchen Bouquet (browning and seasoning sauce) while it cooks and then a mix of water and corn starch at the end to thicken it up.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15721 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by

But today we have windy, low 40s, and heading for below freezing tonight, so it's STEW DAY!

Yessir! Your post and the picture was all I needed to get a pot of beef stew deliciousness to work.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Everything about your stew looks amazing!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34122 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post