SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Garand Thumb Interviews Paul Harrell
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Garand Thumb Interviews Paul Harrell Login/Join 
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ANdUqpCW2SM

Fun to watch him, still mentally sharp, just sad to see the physical state at this point. He’s humble as always. Like Garand Thumb, I’m a “younger” shooter having grown up with this forum and the YouTube personalities like Paul and others. It is a little crazy to watch this and other recent videos of Paul, and feel the emotion of slowly losing someone close when I’ve never even met the man. Oddly enough I’ve felt it here before losing folks like JAllen. Anyway just wanted to share a good interview with Paul that I couldn’t find by searching.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26404 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="413" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ANdUqpCW2SM" title="The Legendary Paul Harrell" width="783"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Ty for the imbed, Q!

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul is the salt of the earth. He's definitely fading which is tough to see, but expected with his prognosis.

Good to see this interview nonetheless, have always enjoyed watching his stuff. Thanks!

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I have always enjoyed his videos. And I like that his favorite firearms are not fancy, state of the art stuff. Iron sights kind of guy.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16706 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post