SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Want to learn Spanish Karma
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to learn Spanish Karma Login/Join 
posted
About 10 years ago I bought a Rosetta Stone kit to learn Spanish. Never used it. If you have the desire to learn Spanish, this is the karma for you!! I'll give it a week then let the Karmanator do it's job. Good luck!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Por favor incluyeme!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
Been trying but would love something different. Thank you

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Toss my name in the hat. Thanks.

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Please and grassy ass amigo.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5686 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I keep meaning to learn. Very useful in the ER.
Thanks for the chance!

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance a this karma offering, please.

Thank you for making it available.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
MeO inO tambien pour favor.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Yes…definitely interested and thank you!

Posts: 258 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested!

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. It seems I need it here lately. Thx for the chance.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. My kids and I have talked about learning Spanish. Thank you,

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
PLease count me in. It's becoming increasingly important in my job to learn Spanish. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I need to finally pull the trigger and get serious about formally learning more Spanish. It would make a big difference in my work.

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thank you.

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I’m in, please, and thank you for the offering!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 5697 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I would love to learn Spanish. Thanks for the chance!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Muy simpatico. Gracias.

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
I’d like to be considered, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post