SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paging downtownv.. CPAP accessory question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paging downtownv.. CPAP accessory question Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I have a several year old CPAP, its a Resmed Escape 2. Its been sitting in a drawer for about 4 years. Ive been thinking about firing it up and using it again, but want to get some new hoses.

Can I order new hoses and a filter through you? Was thinking of one the cleaner systems also

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lord Vaalic,

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Were you maybe thinking of downtownv and not Dosborn?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30413 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Ooops... You are correct.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Were you maybe thinking of downtownv and not Dosborn?

As they say, I've answered to a lot worse. Smile I can help you with all of these, email sent.
Glad to help.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8369 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post