SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI raid across the street from my house!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI raid across the street from my house! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
Woke up to several loud explosions this morning. It appeared that the FBI was serving a homicide warrant/raid.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.co...ley-home-1-arrested/

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. You never know who is living in your neighborhood.

Posts: 17243 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Wow. David

Glad you and family are ok.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
You sir, live an interesting life.

Posts: 11391 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
Woke up to several loud explosions this morning. It appeared that the FBI was serving a homicide warrant/raid.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.co...ley-home-1-arrested/

You’re like me: excitement seems to find you. A few years ago, I woke up from a nap to a domestic shooting across the street. Zsmichael nailed it.

Posts: 17161 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Damn. First you hear the explosions and you wake the heck up. Then you hear that it is the FBI and you get even more awake!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
You never know who is living in your neighborhood.
Glad I have at least 125 yards and a treeline to the nearest 'neighbor'.

OP - yeah you never know who is around. Don't check the registered sex offender websites if you aren't ready for a shock. They are EVERYWHERE.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
You didn’t run over there with your belt to help them subdue him?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:

Nah, this man is a duct tape convert. Big Grin

Posts: 17161 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's to hoping that's all the excitement you have on your block for a long time to come.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2071 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that’s scary. Glad they successfully arrested them.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:

Big Grin

Posts: 11362 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Up until July 4th, 2005, we had a molester living next door. Of course he was a piece of shit, but his wife's father owned the place. It was bad because the rule with minority folks is to never leave free rent. He was forcibly moved by the state, to another free rent kind of place, but only served a couple of years, but his wife and all their kids moved to FL. Fine with me.

No high profile raid. The other side, across the side street, was much worse. The bitches on the other side of him called the cops on the 4th of July and told the dispatcher he'd shot his wife. Out turns the entire group of rinky dink cops. Fully armed up ready to kill. Except the wife was just fine and had no idea why the "ladies" called out the troops. They were just evil and wanted to get him. He did make a bad threat afterwards, telling them if they ever did that kind of thing again, it wouldn't end well for them. He should have shot them.g

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Up until July 4th, 2005, we had a molester living next door. Of course he was a piece of shit, but his wife's father owned the place. It was bad because the rule with minority folks is to never leave free rent. He was forcibly moved by the state, to another free rent kind of place, but only served a couple of years, but his wife and all their kids moved to FL. Fine with me.

No high profile raid. The other side, across the side street, was much worse. The bitches on the other side of him called the cops on the 4th of July and told the dispatcher he'd shot his wife. Out turns the entire group of rinky dink cops. Fully armed up ready to kill. Except the wife was just fine and had no idea why the "ladies" called out the troops. They were just evil and wanted to get him. He did make a bad threat afterwards, telling them if they ever did that kind of thing again, it wouldn't end well for them. He should have shot them.g

Are you suggesting that he should have shot the “rinky dink cops” responding to a domestic violence call?

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be thankful they got the right house !

Posts: 4775 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David, do you know them? If so, are you surprised?

I live in a quite, typical suburb near Sacramento. The WT next door have had the cops out over 100 times in 12 years. Fun times.

P229

Posts: 3833 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigguy:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:

Are you suggesting that he should have shot the “rinky dink cops” responding to a domestic violence call?

I suppose that could be one (mis)interpretation, but I’d guess he’s saying the dirtbag should have shot the ‘ladies’ who swatted him.

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:

I suppose that could be one (mis)interpretation, but I’d guess he’s saying the dirtbag should have shot the ‘ladies’ who swatted him.

Yes, they were pieces of shit. I used to live in that house between 1977 and 1995. But what it comes down to is that you don't get to pick your neighbors. These same ladies pulled the same crap when they lived about 5 blocks up the hill. No one wants to attack lesbians, it wouldn't be PC. They seem to enjoy protection because of their choices.

Another issue we haven't opened is why the FBI was doing an attack for a state crime. How'd they get involved? As bad as homicide is, the Feds have no business sticking their noses into it. We see the BS all the time on TV shows. Comey and his political troops should stay the hell out of things that aren't federal crimes. I know, they have a long tradition of it. Many of us feel J Edgar Hoover was maybe a good guy. Or maybe not. At least he wasn't part of the deep state.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ummm.... Federal jurisdiction for murder during commission of a drug offense:
18 USC 39-942
And if murder occurs on a body of water:
18 USC 2280

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Interesting coincidence. Around 0320 this morning I heard 6 evenly-spaced shots out back. Don't know which side they came from or maybe in the alley behind me. I am NOT investigating. I'm guessing from the sound that it was a revolver (6 shots) and probably ceremonial or just a prank (evenly spaced). I repeat--I am NOT investigating.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post