SIGforum
Antifa leader, teacher Yvonne Felarca arrested at 'empathy tent' Berkeley brawl

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3380069034

September 27, 2017, 05:07 PM
Sigmanic
Antifa leader, teacher Yvonne Felarca arrested at 'empathy tent' Berkeley brawl
This twit was on Tucker a few months back. Pure commie, obnoxious idiot with delusions of being a "social justice warrior". These people are so full of nothing worthwhile that they are laughable. I hope she does hard time.

The rest of the dopes arrested are just more of the who's who in the Antifa dipshit stable.

From the article:

David Marquis, who identified himself as a senior at the school, said he was tired of the protests on campus. Marquis was outside the protest area and described the scene.

“If you look at them, it’s ridiculous,” Marquis told the Los Angeles Times. “You’ve got a guy with purple hair with a f---ing lightsaber talking about Hitler. It’s hard for me to take any of this seriously.”

Link -

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...-berkeley-brawl.html
September 27, 2017, 05:16 PM
Leemur
Another story that really should be from the Onion.
September 27, 2017, 05:22 PM
Il Cattivo
Ah, a middle school teacher who never grew out of her early teens herself, eh?

quote:

David Marquis, who identified himself as a senior at the school, said he was tired of the protests on campus. Marquis was outside the protest area and described the scene.

“If you look at them, it’s ridiculous,” Marquis told the Los Angeles Times. “You’ve got a guy with purple hair with a f---ing lightsaber talking about Hitler. It’s hard for me to take any of this seriously.”

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the only thing you've seen in the press lately that's actually representative of the overwhelming majority of the Cal student body.
September 27, 2017, 05:29 PM
oddball
There needed to be more knees on her back.

How does the street taste Yvonne?

She is still employed by the Berkeley Unified School District as a middle school teacher.
Unbelievable.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
September 27, 2017, 05:46 PM
arfmel
To me, the surprising thing about this is that LEOs were authorized to intervene in the protest. In Lala land.
September 27, 2017, 05:48 PM
Sigmanic
quote:
To me, the surprising thing about this is that LEOs were authorized to intervene in the protest. In Lala land.

Me too! I hoped they enjoyed being unchained half as much as I enjoyed watching them in Oddball's vid!
September 27, 2017, 05:51 PM
Rightwire
Well, that video made a tough day a lot better

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
September 27, 2017, 06:15 PM
parabellum
What in the holy Hell is an empathy tent?
September 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
mikeyspizza
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you really want to know:

"The empathy tent was reportedly in place to offer protesters a calm place to unwind amid the chaos around them."
September 27, 2017, 06:38 PM
Sigmanic
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:

"The empathy tent was reportedly in place to offer protesters a calm place to unwind amid the chaos around them."

Yeah to unwind and meditate. Kinda like a safe space, only with more frills. I'd want strippers in my empathy tent....if anyone asked.
September 27, 2017, 06:48 PM
side_shot
i wouldn't worry if a civil war starts we can hit the empathy tents first it should be loaded

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

September 27, 2017, 06:48 PM
vinnybass
quote:
quote:

Y'know kinda like the rest of us do at home, after a day of work.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."
September 27, 2017, 06:50 PM
ulsterman
quote:
quote:

What the fuck? "Mommy, I'm going to a protest. Don't worry, we have a safe place"
September 27, 2017, 07:13 PM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
quote:

Yeah to unwind and meditate. Kinda like a safe space, only with more frills. I'd want strippers in my empathy tent....if anyone asked.

and good bourbon and cold beer,

maybe a sammich bar too

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

September 27, 2017, 07:17 PM
k5blazer
Since I first read about it this morning, the line in Dr. Strangelove about fighting in the war room has been in my head.
September 27, 2017, 07:25 PM
Cookster
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
quote:

I heard that they also had light-saber recharging stations available!

September 27, 2017, 07:29 PM
nhtagmember
what is the best kind of ammo for trapping SJW's

I'm thinking probably a .22 or a CB

something lightweight - to match their mental agility

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

September 27, 2017, 08:40 PM
Sig2340
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
There needed to be more knees on her back.

More gun to her head, you mean. Improves the odds of the accidental solution.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
September 27, 2017, 09:01 PM
mark_a
1 guy was charged with possession of body armor. Is it illegal all the time in CA or just during a riot?
September 27, 2017, 09:42 PM
corsair
Ah yes, little Yvette Falarca, the face of Anti-FA here in the Bay Area. Hope this time the DA doesn't undermine the case and she gets to 'meet' some of the residents at Santa Rita Jail.