SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "I am a black female Latina, intersectional CIS gendered millennial with a generalized anxiety disorder" - Actual CIA recruiting video
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"I am a black female Latina, intersectional CIS gendered millennial with a generalized anxiety disorder" - Actual CIA recruiting video Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I remember it from reading a book about going to France to beat the ever-living bejabbers out of the inhabitants. It has a snappy title - 'The Gallic Wars', by General Gaius J. Caesar.

All of Gaul now called France, on The Rome side of the Alps is call CIS-alpine Gaul - Gaul on THIS side.

All of Gaul on the other side - across the Alps - is called TRANS-alpine Gaul - Gaul ACROSS the Alps.

I just knew that one day I'd be able to show that my ultra-expensive education had not been entirely wasted, and this has proven to be it.

Posts: 11324 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Are they looking for ‘Tards to fly their airplanes yet?

(bonus points for anyone who gets that reference)

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Are they looking for ‘Tards to fly their airplanes yet?

(bonus points for anyone who gets that reference)

I guess we're not too far off from Idiocracy, are we?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I think I’ll just tell people that I identify as a meat popsicle from now on.

Posts: 9964 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
18DAI
Or does it just seem like they are because of medias bias for them and democrats trying to normalize them and constantly grant them special privileges? Thanks. Regards 18DAI

Media Bias, and giving them special recruiting status. It's just like the military.
It's the same thing regarding women and combat arms. The media, senators and other social justice tardos make it seem like there are thousands of women rushing to be at the tip of the spear when in reality it is like .008%.

In regards to the term inter-sectional: another way for special interest groups to whine about how racist and biased the system against them. A system which gives them special hiring status over everyone else even if they are not qualified.

From merriam webster:

Intersecitonal:

the complex, cumulative way in which the effects of multiple forms of discrimination (such as racism, sexism, and classism) combine, overlap, or intersect especially in the experiences of marginalized individuals or groups.

This is individual will be like most of the CIA personnel and will be classified/trained as a cubicle commando/analyst.

Right now our Armed Forces have moved away from Counter-insurgency doctrine and going back to a Combined Arms approach as we did when I first enlisted in the Army in the 90s. Now instead of training/preparing to stop the Russians from breaching the Fulda Gap we are preparing for China, Russia in other theaters etc..

Yet, we are going soft in recruiting, training and standards. I am reading a book by a Gentleman who is about to be awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions in the early stages of the Korean War. He discusses this in his book. Yet again, i keep hearing the arm chairs commanders talk about how individuals such as this improves our combat readiness. It is sad when the Chinese, Russians, and even the Taliban have higher recruiting, and training standards than the US/

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Something tells me she's not in Operations for the Agency; perhaps she's in marketing or, HR, event planning or, catering...

Toward the end of the video she states that she's an officer in the CIA. I don't think those support function employees are officers are they?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BamaJeepster

There are so many "Officer" positions in the CIA:

Specialized, targeting, Paramilitary, Staff, etc..

And even though they have that fancy title, they would be called HR, media, Recruiting, public affairs, IT and analysts in the "civilian world"

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take a look at the history of espionage. All those 007 villains are just exaggerations of people Fleming knew. Many, many "deep cover" spies were, and likely still are, way fucked up.

Mow, for screwed up people, a female acquaintance recently told my wife and I she was "pan sexual" and gave me her phone number. Had to look it up. I thing she was aiming for one of them tree management things.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
I always thought that the homosexuals and other deviants made up like .1% of the population. Are they actually a larger percentage than that?

Or does it just seem like they are because of medias bias for them and democrats trying to normalize them and constantly grant them special privileges? Thanks. Regards 18DAI
If you're giving away free doughnuts, all of a sudden, a lot of people who never wanted a doughnut before now desperately have to have one, and the doughnut-deprived instantly become a "cause."

Posts: 6476 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Something tells me she's not in Operations for the Agency; perhaps she's in marketing or, HR, event planning or, catering...

Toward the end of the video she states that she's an officer in the CIA. I don't think those support function employees are officers are they?

Officer is the general title of CIA employees who are not directors or, chiefs; similar to how all FBI employees are referred to as agents or, LEO are officer. Some officers will insert which field or, specialty they're in, such as a case officer, staff, analysts, support, etc. The news and media will do this to fluff up a story or, somebody's resume/CV. There is a rank structure, easiest to understand is where one stands on the General Schedule scale, starting is GS-9 up to GS-15. Who knows where this gal is, given that the Agency has featured her in a marketing piece featuring a handful of awards, she's likely been in around 10+ years in management somewhere.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
The fall of Rome.

Well, they had lead plumbing.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I am an attack helicopter.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
It is very depressing to watch my country implode.

Posts: 8571 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
from what I recall of my old Organic Chemistry classes: 'cis' was labeling 'this' side of benzene ring attachment location, while 'trans' was 'the other side'; while the compounds may be similar in most physical data points, there were measurable differences somewhere in the compounds function.

Rather like a 'mirror image' or a 'right vs left' hand glove, only in chemical bonding realm.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
from what I recall of my old Organic Chemistry classes: 'cis' was labeling 'this' side of benzene ring attachment location, while 'trans' was 'the other side'; while the compounds may be similar in most physical data points, there were measurable differences somewhere in the compounds function.

Rather like a 'mirror image' or a 'right vs left' hand glove, only in chemical bonding realm.

Yup, I I explone already - 'cis' means THIS side, and 'trans' means OVER THERE side.

Posts: 11324 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
I always thought that the homosexuals and other deviants made up like .1% of the population. Are they actually a larger percentage than that?

The numbers that are widely reported for homosexuality is 1.9% of men and 1.2% of women, so you are off by an order of magnitude on gay people alone. I don't know who else fits in your "deviants" categories, so I have nothing to offer there.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It's a good thing they turned off comments on the video. Mad

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Divergents threaten the system.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

This administration?
Hell, it might be the next Director.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2832 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post