SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Manufacturers say they will not make wooden toothpicks any longer...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manufacturers say they will not make wooden toothpicks any longer... Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted
They are already long enough...

Big Grin

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3927 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Boooooooooooooooooooooo...

That's some funny shit, I don't care if it IS clickbait. Eek Roll Eyes

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15250 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
How does that impact those of us who are 'long in the tooth'?

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4233 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32524 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
I fell for it.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5293 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23489 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27970 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5334 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
What do Dentists call their X-Rays?

Tooth Pics.

Posts: 11856 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post