SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa wannabe enters gun store
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Antifa wannabe enters gun store Login/Join 
posted
Some funny entertainment on the mental faculties of this overweight individual. Unfortunately, there's a very, very large number of these types in the Pacific North West.

Posts: 14669 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
Go Geoducks!
Right down the street from The Evergreen State College.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Same mental illness as the sovereign citizen knuckleheads...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29720 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Wow, guy was a lot more patient with it than I would be...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10947 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Same mental illness as the sovereign citizen knuckleheads...

At least sovereign citizens dress mostly like the rest of us......not like fat genderless slug in yoga pants.

Sigh, and they honestly think they would have a chance in a new "civil war". Our side has over 300 million firearms and over a trillion rounds of ammo......their side can't decide which restroom to use.

Posts: 3945 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
If someone similarly dressed tried that shit around these parts, It wouldn’t go so well lol

That guy is a saint for putting up with that shit. You must have some mellow rednecks out there in WA.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2919 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Report This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Order of response:

1. Verbal Leave
2. Use of OC
3. Taser/club
4. Draw and fire
5. Call police/coroner Wink

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Isn't that Michael Moore?

tac

Posts: 11334 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
'I am not obliged to serve you, please leave my store right now'.

End of.

tac

Posts: 11334 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry for its parents. Bad enough they raised that brat, but to get the additional embarrassment of her acting like that on camera. I'd be so ashamed.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
What the heck is wrong with people.

Let's just tuck our pistol in a pocket.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
"She identifies as a male". Da fug?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
"You told me I could do anything I wanted with the bibles".... hey idiot throwing them back at the building and other stores is not on the list of acceptable legal behavior. What a total loser.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
This is what happens when you don't discipline your children, they grow up to be shitty adults.

Idiots like that need to be arrested and charged. There should be a new charge created for these idiots: wasting taxpayer money. To have 2 cops go out there to deal with an idiot like that is a waste of their time and waste of taxpayer money.

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Prediction:
That individual will try that nonsense on the wrong person and get a punch right in the face resulting in a broken nose and / or knocked out teeth.

Note I am not saying I want this to happen, only that it will.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2091 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
If THAT "thing" is an example of the "average" Antifa thug "we" would face in their contrived New Civil War, then what I've been saying all along is true...if the first shots fired were at 0700, it would be over in time to have a patty melt at Whataburger for lunch. Maybe even a Chick-fil-A spicy chicken biscuit by the time they stop serving them at 1030.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
What a waste of oxygen.
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
This is what happens when you don't discipline your children, they grow up to be shitty adults.
Yep.

Proverbs 13:24
quote:
Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to discipline them. (NLT)

Proverbs 23:13-14
quote:
Don’t fail to discipline your children. They won’t die if you spank them. Physical discipline may well save them from death. (NLT)

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23299 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Wow, guy was a lot more patient with it than I would be...

You and me, both.

At about the thirty second mark I'd have asked the asshole if it was in my store to actually consider buying anything. By NLT than the sixty second mark it would've been politely, but in no uncertain terms, "asked" to leave the store and not return. Ever.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Such anger in these folks. They think they affect my life, but they don't...not one bit.

They just suck, and me and mine keep keeping on.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I gotta say, the police sure showed up pretty dang fast. Looked like about a two and a half minute response time since the moment he gave his address to the dispatcher.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30420 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post