SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tell me what this satanic symbol means
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tell me what this satanic symbol means Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
This morning I was crossing the street to get to my truck. A car pulled up, stopped, looked at me and then pulled a few yards to my neighbor's. I said "good morning" and they said "we're doordash".

I noticed they had a Sigil of Lucifer on the back window but it had the letters "B C C" incorporated in the design. It was just plain sans serif font, you'd expect Ye Olde English or something but no, just plain, boring letters. They were in a rush so I didn't get to ask them. Does anyone know what "B C C" means on a Sigil of Lucifer? Le google fails me.

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighthouse Keeper
posted Hide Post
A quick search of those initials- if that’s what they are- came up with black craft cult.

Posts: 840 | Location: America's High-Five | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Logo for these guys maybe.....awwwwww, beat at the wire!! LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16190 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Did it look anything like this?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16363 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Did it look anything like this?
No. It was the Sigil of Lucifer.

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cth1974:
A quick search of those initials- if that’s what they are- came up with black craft cult.
That must be it. I guess my googling skills have waned. Thanks.

LOL satanic fashion. Hilarious.

"I love satin" Big Grin

Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
Is the sigil of Lucifer a pentagram?

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6086 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oregon:
Is the sigil of Lucifer a pentagram?
No. That's the Sigil of Baphomet.

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sigil of Lucifer

First, I'm not good at reading a description and was curious as to what a 'Sigil of Lucifer' was and so I looked it up... (I'm an old guy who it seems doesn't have a clue about some stuff)

I've never seen this before... and really don't have a clue as to the OP's question but just wanted to add some visual aid to the discussion.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I have to admit I had no idea what a Sigil of Lucifer was. I guess I fail as a metal head. But perhaps a pic in the OP would have been a good idea.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12440 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
After looking at this thread ten minutes ago, FB just posted an ad for Blackcraft apparrel in my feed.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Who came up with that as the sigil of Satan?

Is it supposed to represent a goat's head or something?

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:

The author of the Grimorium Verum, an occult book published in the mid-1700s in Italy, from which modern Theistic Satanism draws some of its inspiration. That book includes the first known example of that symbol being tied to Lucifer.

So basically, some bored Italian dude in the 18th century made it up. Big Grin

Posts: 32524 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23484 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I've never seen this before... and really don't have a clue as to the OP's question but just wanted to add some visual aid to the discussion.
I didn't post it. Didn't want to affect any of the spiritually minded.

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I have to admit I had no idea what a Sigil of Lucifer was. I guess I fail as a metal head. But perhaps a pic in the OP would have been a good idea.
I don't mess with satanic stuff but I know it. I understand my enemy. I didn't post it as I believe that such things exist and influence the viewer.

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is it supposed to represent a goat's head or something?
I think it's a chalice marked with power. The downward point is part of the "as above, so below". If it's red or generally considered the Sigil of Satan. Blue is the Sigil of Lucifer. The lucifarians believe the serpent was the good-guy in the garden of Eden. YHWH was keeping knowledge from humanity but Lucifer was the "bringer of light".

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Oh! BCC.

What my Google search came up with was TOTALLY different.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rogue and Mark, interesting stuff. I like knowing different versions of the stories. Regular church and Sunday school always left me feeling like that just couldn't be all there was to it.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Rogue and Mark, interesting stuff. I like knowing different versions of the stories. Regular church and Sunday school always left me feeling like that just couldn't be all there was to it.
May I suggest the first book of Enoch? I've become convinced that it should be included in the Holy Bible.