SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    News flash! Russia & Iran interfere w / election
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

News flash! Russia & Iran interfere w / election Login/Join 
posted
I thought everyone knew this in 2016.
I have no link, just watching Martha on FOX, she broke away for the news & update from the FBI.

Until people start going to jail, no more updates on the BS we already know. Rant over.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Not to worry, 'Top Men' from the FBI are on it... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8909 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The alert was pretty specific. Iranian hackers stole voter registration info and then spoofed a Proud Boys email and sent threatening emails to those registered voters. Several news outlets carried the story blaming the Proud Boys for voter intimidation.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
There are so few real racists here (BLM excluded) that they have to invent them.

Posts: 18070 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shocked, I am shocked that our international competitors would attempt to influence or interfere with our elections. I can't imagine the United States Government would ever get involved with the internal affairs of some other nation.

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
^That's sarcasm, isn't it?

My response is: Ya, but we didn't do it by email. We take a more personal approach.

Posts: 10962 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
^That's sarcasm, isn't it?

My response is: Ya, but we didn't do it by email. We take a more personal approach.

That doesn't make it better at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Not to worry, 'Top Men' from the FBI are on it... Roll Eyes
. Yes,TOP men!

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
No need for China to interfere. They already own a a presidential candidate.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post