SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Germany is totally screwed, releases 9/11 financier from prison, we need to hunt this guy down.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Germany is totally screwed, releases 9/11 financier from prison, we need to hunt this guy down. Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
Seriously Angie do you think he’s rehabilitated.

http://www.bostonherald.com/ne...ney_man_unfathomable

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
He's being deported back to a country near Israel. Hopefully they will take care of things for us.

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
He's being deported back to a country near Israel. Hopefully they will take care of things for us.

Why should we let them? We have drones and shit.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4619 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
He will either be taken out or he will do additional harm.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Doesn't surprise me but does make me mad. There was not much outrage when UK released Al-Megrahi the only one convicted in 2001 of blowing up 747 Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie on Dec. 21, 1988, killing all 259 people aboard and 11 on the ground. He went back to Libya and was greeted with a heroes welcome. Mad

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I own you Ammar.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
If he was part of the 9/11 conspiracy, I would think we'd have a warrant out for his arrest, and I'm sure we have an extradition treaty with Germany (and likely Moracco also.) We could real him in and try him here. I don't know why this isn't happening.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope the Krauts put him on a plane and he receives a warm welcome home from the DST in Morocco. They surely have questions.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
He will go to Moracco and then move to Chicago and become a community organizer.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post