SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you book hotels or resorts, please consider taking this survey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you book hotels or resorts, please consider taking this survey Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Guys,

A good friend is getting into the resort business and is accumulating data on booking habits.

He’s focused on outdoors/hunter types so I thought SigForum would be a good place to solicit data from him.

It’s 20 questions, all on one page, (no clicks) and no personal info is required.

Thanks all.

Link to Survey

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12402 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done !

Posts: 174 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done Good Luck to him

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
Done

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3623 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Done

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6467 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 1230 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Done

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 882 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did it.

A really bad survey if your buddy wants to get any analytics out of it. Don't have people type things in a text box (question 3 plus others) unless he's ready to pour over results for analysis.

Also, WTF was up with winning something and the site trying to harvest an email address on the last question?

My 2 cents. I wish your friend the best of luck BTW.

Posts: 7670 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Bytes

Thanks for the feedback, I sent him a link to the forum so I’m sure he’ll see it.

Regarding the email comment. I verified no one from the forum would be contacted before I asked Para for permission to post the survey.

I can assure you, the gift card offer is not about harvesting emails, it is genuinely only about offering a potential incentive to fill out the survey if folks were on the fence.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12402 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 2056 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 1133 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Done, agree with the questions requiring typed answers, if he gets a large enough sample they will be a PIA...

Posts: 24223 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post