SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone care to pick up on this and write the second sentence?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Anyone care to pick up on this and write the second sentence? Login/Join 
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
She then put the Dominican cigar back in my mouth, albeit with a glamourous amount of pink, or burgundy lipstick. In the dark, it could have been the same. She smelled of cheap Dominican cigars.

She then showed me a picture of my mom, with her sitting on her lap. I would have been about three at the time. But I was not in the picture. And my mom had a cheap Domincan cigar in one hand, and a .45 in the other. There was a random guy in the background, he wore a weird red armband, like a bent Cross on his arm, a very brief moustache above his lip, and a fucked up haircut. He saluted the camera with an open hand.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Millis could see the lights of Tsukiji Fish Market just coming into view. The largest wholesale fish market in the world was about to receive a most unusual shipment. And I'm not talking tuna.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2270 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Roxanne took a last drag, lifted the tarp and extinguished the Dominican on one of the concealed cargo crates. The clouds raced past the moon exposing her femoral dragon tattoo.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile on deck there was a helluva skirmish! Apparently boarders scaled the side and ambushed the unaware deckhands, slicing their throats.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
From below, several battle yells arose. The scalawags raiding the ship awoke Para, SigMonkey, JeffYarchin, and AirsoftGuy who were all quite cross, as they were trying to recover from the previous day's bacon hangover.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
But not as bad as it was in 44!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"They said they were 'Navy SEALs', Captain".
"What the hell is a 'Navy SEAL?'"
"Apparently something Kennedy just put together."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Airosoft guy was repeatedly getting slapped in the face by one of them. All the while enjoying it in exile.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
..and then from the 1MC came from the orders for which the entire crew waited anxiously for hours to hear: "Liberty Party muster on the foc'sle with the Officer of the Deck"...!

Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
The Officer of the Deck, had a gaited walk. So heavy the ship leaned starboard. He had a high and tight that could cut diamonds. The medals on his chest, lit up from the full moon, illuminated the harbor like a disco ball.

He paused slightly, just to gauge the situation. And then he asked, "Who the fuck stole my Domincan Cigars????"

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Why in hell are they in Tokyo and why in hell are they on my ship?"
"Perhaps I can answer that, Captain Millis", said a hulk of a man suddenly strolling onto the bridge. "Senior Chief Dom Shipper, US Navy SEAL".
"Capt. Earl Millis, Merchant Marine. Aren't you a long way from home?"
"Not as far as you might think. Our first class out of Coronado- the SEALs, that is- all deployed to Korea. Just a hop and a skip from here. They peeled off one special squad, with one mission: interdict this shipment at all costs."
"Then you know what's in the hold?"

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Shipper replied "Rubber dogshit outta Hong Kong, sir. But we don't mind... We all.wrote checks our asses couldn't cash."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Millis let out an audible sigh. "Well, this dogshit is hot. As in, thermonuclear hot."
Shipper's eyes went to full lock. "Thermonuclear, as in H-bomb?"
One of the attending EMTs asked nervously, "Like the one they set off about ten years ago, where was it, Bikini Atoll? Wasn't that the largest bomb ever detonated by our side?"
"Made an ordinary 'A-bomb' look like a Chinese firecracker."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"And you're delivering one to...who?" queried Shipper. "Terrorists? The yakuza?"
"Both. Sort of. Lots of yen to be made on this deal."
"How much are they paying you?"
"Nothing," Millis replied with a look of quiet distress. He paused for a moment, then said solemnly, "They said they'd kill her unless I made the delivery. Slowly. With one of these." He held up the longest knife Shipper had ever seen. "It's called a maguro bōchō- tuna knife. It's used to fillet the big fish they run through Tsukiji. It's also a favorite weapon of our friendly neighborhood Japanese gangster."
"Who? Kill who?"
"My daughter. They've got her. They're holding her somewhere in Japan."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Why you?"

"They needed someone with recklessness matched only by piloting skill. They asked around, and after the iron hauler thing two years ago, one name came up again and again. Mine."

"So they grabbed your daughter and made you an offer you couldn't refuse."

"The only crazy-ass captain who could drive a fully-laden cargo ship to the mouth of the Sumida River in the dead of night during the worst storm of the season. Yeah, they called me- Capt. Sucker."

Shipper stiffened a bit. "You do understand, that we have to stop this delivery?"

Next: Navy SEALs vs. Ninja!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Millis raised the maguro bocho fish knife high and exclaimed "My daughter will live and the shipment will not fall into the terrorists hands". The maguro bocho flashed in the moonlight as the ship rolled threading its way up the cold black water. "I have a secret weapon!"
Millis raised the tarp revealing Roxanne's dragon tattoo emblazoned on her thigh. The entwined dragon danced erotically as she slowly raised herself out of concealment" -

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"There's one tiny detail between you and the bomb", said Roxanne, addressing no-one in particular, "It's under heavy guard as we speak."

"Guarded? By who?"

Roxanne adjusted the backless evening gown which barely covered her sinewy figure, "Ninja," she replied without emotion.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
"Well, I'm fucked."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Just then, a young SEAL entered the room and whispered to Shipper for some 30 seconds.

"As I was saying, 'I'm fucked,' but I've been fucked before. Right, guys, we're trained to deal with fucked situations?" The couple SEALs in attendance nodded solemnly. "At any rate, you Ms. Roxanne or whatever your real name is, are as fucked as we are."

"How do you figure?" asked Roxanne, unconsciously flexing her dragon tattoo.

"Latest sitrep on the target: it's being guarded, as you said, by some serious-looking guys in black hoodies."

"Members of the infamous Dragon School, or Ryū-ryū, the most radical right-wing organization in Japan. They'll die to complete their mission."

"That's convenient, since it looks like they were planning to. My team got a good look at the control console. The device is counting down...as we speak."

"Nani? What do you mean?"

"I mean this isn't a simple delivery. It's the actual bombing run."

"I was only in this for the money. Couldn't give a tick about politics."

"Well, your employer doesn't give a tick about you, apparently. You were expected to die with the rest of us. Pretty smart, if you think about it. No loose ends, as it were."

"That rat-bastard...he said he loved me!". Roxanne sounded almost comical swearing in English with her heavy Asian accent. "Tell me how I can help you."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."