SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is Dr. Holick, the father of vitamin D?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Dr. Holick, the father of vitamin D? Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted

How Sensible Sun Exposure Benefits Your Health - Interview with Dr. Michael Holick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brTdSWlD53g&t=932s

Dr. Holick's book: The Vitamin D Solution: A 3-Step Strategy to Cure Our Most Common Health Problems

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
When I see my GP the only vitamin she ask me about is D3. And she always asks about D3.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8981 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This started some years back and all PCPs ask about it. Low levels can cause osteoporosis even in men.

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
(I read the thread title and immediately saw Moe Szyslak on the telephone)

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post