SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oh my! Miracle in Manhattan!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh my! Miracle in Manhattan! Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
OU is getting plastered 48-30 by Kansas State! Wife just ripped off her OU shirt and threw it on the floor (no pics). OU just scored. 48-38 with 5:36 left. Oh my! Oh my!

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yes.... let Chaos reign!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
But wait, they are reviewing the on-side kick.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, hit an OU player 9.5 yards in, about 1/2 a yard short. I think it'll be overturned.

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Boom!!!!!!

I did not see this happening.

Congratulations to Kansas State.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Guess you are cooking dinner tonight.

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post

Wife's OU shirt!

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wheels literally fell of the Schooner last week...

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
It's 3:40 PM......

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LSU had to work harder than expect to put the 'other' Tigers down today, but still they did it.

Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
I'll be the first to admit the Sooners, for the most part, looked and played like shit. However, that on-side call was BS.

From the 2019 rule book:

Forced Touching Disregarded
ARTICLE 4. a. A player blocked by an opponent into a free kick is not, while
inbounds, deemed to have touched the kick.

JP

Posts: 2054 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post