SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Mardi Gras!!! Krewe of Bacchus has its priority correct
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Mardi Gras!!! Krewe of Bacchus has its priority correct Login/Join 
posted
Picture says it all. One of the lead “floats”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6276 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Betcha that set some celebrants running!

They are starting to wake up in NOLA, the Bourbon Street webcam was showing not much but delivery vans up until about a half hour ago, now we have a few pedestrians. None carrying Hurricanes yet, but give it a few minutes. It looks pretty cold and bleak, but I'm betting on tits out by the afternoon.

L'aissez le bon temps roulez!

Posts: 6650 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mobile is gearing up. Pensacola had a nice parade Saturday and another big party tomorrow night.

Posts: 4881 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I so miss Mardi Gras both when I lived in Mobile and in Kenner La. I was younger then, and really had some fun and saw some sights!!

Posts: 6662 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post