SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The big fella needed a lesson and the little fella didn’t- Gomer Pyle and the bully
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The big fella needed a lesson and the little fella didn’t- Gomer Pyle and the bully Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
About a 10 minute clip:

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V7HYNMfWpHg

Posts: 3532 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I wish we had more shows like this today. Ones that just made you feel good. Smile

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
All the shows I watched after school were great back in the day. Gilligan's Island, Beverly Hillbillies, Gomer, Andy, MASH. Land of Lost, Lost in Space. Original Star Trek. Beaver
Happy Days

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Shows like that taught character.
Need more like that now.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of djinco
posted Hide Post
We have OTA channel called MeTV. 7-8pm Andy Griffith, 8pm Gomer Pyle, 830pm Green Acres, 9-10pm Hogans Hero's. Great Shows.

Cheers, Doug in Colorado

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 656 | Location: Colorado | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post