SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillsdale free course on our Western Heritage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillsdale free course on our Western Heritage Login/Join 
posted
https://lp.hillsdale.edu/weste...aign=westernheritage

Sorry I don't know how to make a link. This is a course that they require of each of their students. So I hope their is interest here.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
https://lp.hillsdale.edu/weste...aign=westernheritage

This is a course that they require of each of their students. So I hope their is interest here.

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LZ_226
posted Hide Post
Hillsdale College is an awesome institution that's very concerned about today's youth. About what our children are being taught as well as what they're not being taught in the ISD (Public Schools). Here's some pictures of us visiting their campus last Spring (well, Spring for Michigan). It was freezing cold!

I would suggest, if you have the time, take all the courses they offer for free on-line. You'll enjoy the classes and who knows, you'll probably learn a thing or two, especially if you're a product of a public school education as myself.

- LZ

Posts: 1000 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding College, I tried to get my youngest to go there. She chose to stay closer to home
at another good Christian College--- Houghton.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this
I am trying to use my downtime at work to take as many courses online as possible.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
They have a great shooting program.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post