SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Boston’s version of Kim Gardner nominated to be US Attorney for Massachusetts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boston’s version of Kim Gardner nominated to be US Attorney for Massachusetts Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
I’m living a bad dream 2024 can’t come soon enough, I will never ever forgive a Democrat in my life after this election.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2...usetts-u-s-attorney/

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Don't let it happen. Get the voter base out.

Gardner is an unmitigated disaster for those of us who reside in the greater St. Louis area.

Anybody who Soros backs is bad news.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
She claims she supports and understands the plight of the police. A most unusual way to show support and understanding.

quote:
Rollins has also sparred with Boston’s largest police union, which accused her last summer of inciting violence against law enforcement after she tweeted: “We are being murdered at will by the police … No more words. Demand action.” Rollins rebuffed the union’s criticism, saying on Twitter, “White fragility is real people.”

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She’s a proven liar, hates cops and whites.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Par for the course for Massachusetts.

They are really trying hard to not be 1-Upped by MD, NY, NJ and CA.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
There goes any hope of legal justice in my home state. She fits the woke Biden agenda just fine though.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Biden the Sock Puppet, is having record numbers of judicial confirmations pushed.

linky thingy

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Biden the Sock Puppet, is having record numbers of judicial confirmations pushed.

linky thingy
At a bare minimum, Republicans need to get back control of the senate to put a halt to all of this. Then we can work on getting to urine soaked, brain dead, relic out of our White House.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post