SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What a shiner! Ohio gas station cashier KOs robber!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What a shiner! Ohio gas station cashier KOs robber!! Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
quote:
http://www.foxnews.com/

An Ohio man who attempted to rob a gas station outside Cincinnati with a box-cutter met his match when the station's cashier knocked him out with a single, powerful punch, police said.

Andre Young tried to jump over the counter at a Speedway in Forest Park on Monday and was soon pummeled by the man behind the cash register, officials said about the incident, which was caught on a security camera.

"He's still in here," the clerk said in a 911 call, according to WLWT. "I had to knock him out. You need to get a trooper here now, because he's in here, he's in here all f----- up."

Dave Wood of the Hamilton County prosecutor's office said Young allegedly told the cashier “we can do this the easy way, or the hard way” before jumping the counter.

"The cashier luckily was able to defend himself and incapacitate the defendant until police showed up,” Wood said.

Police said Young, 52, was acting like he was about to buy a can of beer. Young had told police in a hospital interview he was using the box cutter to remove something from his shirt, but when an officer pressed him further, Young said “Man, I was drunk,” WLWT reported.

Young, still displaying the bruises he received in the fight during an appearance in court on Tuesday, was given a $175,000 bond and was charged with aggravated robbery and assault.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31986 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
LOL. I've been in that Speedway as its close to my old employer. Dude gots a boo boo.

Posts: 17983 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Is that petey from the lttle rascals?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
"He's leaking."

Hahaha.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Haha, he got knocked the fuck out!

Quote, "He's leaking. Yeah he's breathing.". HAHAHAHA

Posts: 5814 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Dude won't have any prison cred.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Nice

Posts: 5341 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
...Dave Wood of the Hamilton County prosecutor's office said Young allegedly told the cashier “we can do this the easy way, or the hard way” before jumping the counter.

"The cashier luckily was able to defend himself and incapacitate the defendant until police showed up,” Wood said.

I'm not sure, was this the easy way or the hard way? And I'm not so sure the cashier was lucky, maybe some skill and preparation was involved in the outcome.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Yep, luck had very little to do with it.

Posts: 5814 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Forest Park, yup...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
...Dave Wood of the Hamilton County prosecutor's office said Young allegedly told the cashier “we can do this the easy way, or the hard way” before jumping the counter.

I'm not sure, was this the easy way or the hard way? And I'm not so sure the cashier was lucky, maybe some skill and preparation was involved in the outcome.

Yep. Never go into battle with an opponent who lives and loves it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
We have a poster who works in the next town over. SargeSPD.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
It amazes me that the reporter even mentioned "the store clerk is not facing charges at this time" Why on earth would anyone even think the clerk could possibly be charged with anything. He should get a big raise and an "ata boy" from a city official.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"he's leaking" Big Grin

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13489 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
That'll learn em'.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
One of my media pet peeves... did she really need to stand out in front of the gas station to introduce a video? Roll Eyes Big Grin

Posts: 21339 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
LOL. I've been in that Speedway as its close to my old employer. Dude gots a boo boo.

Good old Northland Blvd I believe. Where did you work?? I had a buddy who worked at the Porsche dealership in High School. We may have ripped down Northland a few times in the triple digits.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25665 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Love these stories, bad guy get what he deserves.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3645 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

Good old Northland Blvd I believe. Where did you work?? I had a buddy who worked at the Porsche dealership in High School. We may have ripped down Northland a few times in the triple digits.
. Yes sir. Faxon Machining / Faxon Firearms. If certain people there didn't turn my whole job around , I'd still be there. Its a good company.

Posts: 17983 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post