SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Rosh Hashanah, my friends.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Rosh Hashanah, my friends. Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
To my Jewish and Torah observant Christian brothers and sisters. May you be inscribed in the Book of Life for good. Please enjoy the Yom Teruah.

Some interesting occurrences are believed to have occurred on this day. The birth of the universe, the creation of Adam and Eve and according to historical and biblical records, the birth of Jesus our Savior (Yeshua HaMashiach) in 3 BC at Bethlehem.

Contemplation and repentance in preparation for Yom Kippur are in order. Be well, my friends and listen for the Trumpet.

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thank you,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is shalome any where near an accept response?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54689 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
L’shana tovah u’metukah

Posts: 11008 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Is shalome any where near an accept response?
Always.

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post