SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Time! BNIB Zev Tech "Speed Feed" Glock Magwell
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Time! BNIB Zev Tech "Speed Feed" Glock Magwell Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted
As the title states, I am Karma-ing a brand new, never installed Zev Technologies magwell. The magwell is now discontinued but is very nice. I have it on my Zev glock 17 and it makes reloading really speedy and comfortable. I am pretty sure it fits all large frame glocks.

I'm not 100% sure what all it fits. I know it fits the 17, I'm not sure if the plug area on the back of the grip are the same on the gen 4 and prior generations.

You can read more about it here:

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...th-black-powder-coat

I'll include the short black "butt plug" as well as the longer, heavier brass one, along with the hardware.

The only rules are:

- Please be a member in good standing that contributes other than to just enter Karmas.

- If you end up winning, and it doesn't fit your glock, re-karma it here.

I guess we'll let it run for a week, or until the traffic dies down (assuming there is interest)

Here is the actual Magwell:

Installed on my Gen4 G17

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
I'm not sure if the plug area on the back of the grip are the same on the gen 4 and prior generations.

Unfortunately, no. The Gen 1/2/3 and Gen 4/5 take different plugs.

So if this was for a Gen 4 G17, it will only fit Gen 4 or 5 Glocks in 9/40/357/45GAP.

It won't work on Gen 1/2/3 Glocks, or large frame 45ACP/10mm Glocks.

(There's a separate model for the Gen 1/2/3 models in 9/40/357/45GAP, as shown in the Midway link you've provided.)

Posts: 32517 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I’m not in but our glocks are twins! My RMR for this new build is in route

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I'd like a try at it. I've got plenty of large frame Glocks that it could be fitted to, or at least fitting can be attempted. Thanks for the offer.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I think my GEN3 17 would look good wearing it. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Never used a magwell but would give it a try.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I've always wanted one of those, but never had the money to invest in dressing up my Glocks (Too many other projects). I would love to toss that on one of my Glocks.

Please count me in.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Please include me, That would sit well on my G34.

Thank you,
Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a nice karma. It is amazing at how much a mag well can make a difference with your grip alone. Please count me in.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: patw,

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included. I purchased my first Glock about 2 months ago, from another member on this forum. It's a Gen 4 19, so I believe I can use this!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
I'd like to be included. I purchased my first Glock about 2 months ago, from another member on this forum. It's a Gen 4 19, so I believe I can use this!

You're welcome to enter, I found it tightened the grip up WAY too much on my 19, fit perfect on the 17. If you have even slightly smaller hands it may prove comfortable though.

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. Those magwells are beautiful and I have a gen4 this would fit nicely on.
Thx!!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I'll play!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance. Thanks

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2662 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thank you for the chance.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I would like to try that on my g34.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
last bump and off to the Karmanator! I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this.

├┼┼╕
246R