SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For cyclist- Peloton vs Wahoo core trainer?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For cyclist- Peloton vs Wahoo core trainer? Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Last year, my wife and I bought a Keiser M3i indoor cycle and it is great. A bit pricey, but worth it, IMO. More important, my wife loves it. We first rode these at a resort while on vacation.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dkjbama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by bigmule:
Jeez. I feel old. When I raced back in the day(Atb/rd/cross....12 years ago)..I used rollers in winter on a cold porch and heart rate monitor when I was feeling like a wimp and didn’t wanna go out side....Ahhhh the days spent staring at traffic and suffering for 90 min every morning..
The stationary trainer was for race prep/warm up in strange towns or nasty event starts.

I know I did not contribute here, but I do Hope you figure out the right way to go!

Do people know what rollers are anymore? Mine had two fans, but I rode with one. It was enough.

This it? Razz

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf473QZFWN8

Posts: 775 | Location: NW Alabama | Registered: January 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would also look at the concept 2 bike erg.
Bike Erg

I have a Concept2 rower and love it, but also want to do indoor biking. I'm looking very seriously at this!

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post