SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any members here who live in Spokane Wa or close too ... ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any members here who live in Spokane Wa or close too ... ? Login/Join 
Banned for
showing his ass
posted
The reason I ask ... is that my daughter is considering selling her house in Spokane Southhill and I have a few things to give away from appliances to bricks/pavers.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
The reason I ask ... is that my daughter is considering selling her house in Spokane Southhill and I have a few things to give away from appliances to bricks/pavers.

We live in Spokane Valley just below the south hill. Have her email me with a list using the address in my profile and I'll see if I can help her out.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My son lives there.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
My daughter is considering selling her house ... we will know more in the next couple of weeks. Will keep all interested in email(s) updates.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couple of my best friends are down the Palouse Hwy

I can ask once you have a list if they can use anything. Email in profile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post