SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Proper way to announce a school snow day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proper way to announce a school snow day Login/Join 
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/vknbBJyCFhA

Not sure if I'm doing this right' if not then just search Missouri Valley snow day on YouTube

Posts: 187 | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Well done!

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Very creative... dude was having fun with it.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Awesome

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
That's awesome. There is no reason a person can't have fun at work.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done sir!!

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Thats great!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that was quite good Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Great video!

We had 6" of snow when I got up at 5. I was surprised they didn't cancel school in our county. Most schools in the surrounding districts cancelled.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post