SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's the Astros and the Dodgers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's the Astros and the Dodgers Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Nice.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14142 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The Yankees Astros win the Pennant.

To coin a previous phrase. Smile

Posts: 23190 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
GO STROS!

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3809 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yankee Killers !!!

Posts: 3644 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Dem Bums gonna kick dere Astros

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6400 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I hope so

I also hope they can convince old Vin to come back and just call the opening at bat....

quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
Dem Bums gonna kick dere Astros

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
I would like to thank the Astros for knocking the steenking Yankees out of the playoffs Smile

I’ll be rooting for the Stros in the World Series, but the Dodgers will probably go all the way.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10531 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, to those Dodgers who wanted an east coast, west coast game, it’s gonna be A west coast, Third coast game. Oh, how unfashionable!

Posts: 1623 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
It should be a great series. Being from the North Texas area I'd like to see Yu Darvis do well, but I really like the Astros.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I'm rooting for the Astros...

As a SF Giants fan I just can't root for the Dodgers....

I think the 2 best teams are in the World Series this year.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3633 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Sigh. I knew all along the Cubbies couldn't do it twice in a row. I just hope it isn't another 100 years.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
My heart is with the Astros.
They have come so far in a short time.
I love the commitment, I love the enthusiasm.
I hope all of them are sleeping and resting up b/c I believe they are going to be pushed to the limits by LA.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LA versus LA with-a-twang.

Go 'stros can't bring myself to root for the Doyers.

Posts: 15054 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'm pulling for the Astros but I don't hate the Dodgers.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow what a game tonight. Glad the Astros pulled one through to tie the series. It would be nice if they can close it out at home. Go Stros...

Posts: 912 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post