SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First day of Chemo today Update
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First day of Chemo today Update Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Hang in there! You can do this!
Check back here when you can.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23948 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
hoping it works well

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
They discovered my wife's cancer too late for Chemo, so I'm thankful you've got a chance!

It's a "shit show", but I'm praying for you.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Good luck during your chemo.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to you!

Keep us posted.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30547 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Update

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4579 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post