SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Real Housewives of ISIS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Real Housewives of ISIS Login/Join 
Picture of ChuckWall
posted
https://youtu.be/fKL9b5-DL4A

The BBC gets in on the story. Please enjoy!

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
That was hilarious! Thanks for posting!

JP

Posts: 2054 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That's a hoot. "I've been married five, no, make that six times"

I'm amazed BBC did that. Never mind the incidents they've had over there and whether it's brave or stupid: Doesn't the U.K. have some pretty Draconian libel and hate speech laws? Wasn't some woman recently arrested and charged merely for repeatedly referring to a trans by the "wrong" gender?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Funny stuff

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post