SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    seeking wireless desk computer earphones
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

seeking wireless desk computer earphones Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
no longer 'audiophile' and no longer 'intense sound' freak;

Have 10+ year old battery powered HP lap top earphones that finally one side blew out (buzzes); buzzes a little without any batteries, buzzes more with batteries.

technology has moved beyond me; seeking modest set of cordless earphones for a few talk radio & a few music programs.

There's so many available I can't even begin to make an informed choice.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
What I have sitting on the corner of my desk at home. 15k+ reviewers can't be wrong. Smile

https://www.amazon.com/Sennhei...+wireless+headphones

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I have the Bang & Olufsen Beoply H4 Bluetooth headphones. While I don't use them at my desktop computer (use a wired set there), I do pair them with my MBP, iPod Touch, and Apple TV. They would certainly also work with the desktop just fine.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10788 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I've started researching the models described; I don't know that my ears are capable of discerning the difference between higher priced and more moderate cost models these days.

Appreciate the listings.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
I got my whole office hooked on these headphones. Super lightweight, I can wear them for 8 hours a day and it'll go for 8 hours too!

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/pr...ilpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post