SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hugh Hefner: Dead at 91

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hugh Hefner: Dead at 91 Login/Join 
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted
I dont think I could honestly say he went to a better place...

http://people.com/celebrity/hu...under-dead-obituary/



"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"
 
Posts: 3580 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1250089034

At the same time no less






Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.



"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...



 
Posts: 15035 | Location: It was CA., Now it's "FREEEEEEDOM!!" (TN) | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Like, two chicks?




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46615 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  

Closed Topic Closed

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hugh Hefner: Dead at 91

© SIGforum 2026